This organisation is looking for a Trust Fundraising Manager to join their small team in North London.
This organisation is a small children's charity, looking for a Trust Fundraising Manager to join their ambitious team.
The key responsibilities of this Trust Fundraising Manager will be:
- Manage a portfolio of trusts and foundations and maintain a steady pipeline
- Work on securing gifts up to six figures
- Identify and research potential funders
- Work with the service team to enable you to demonstrate income to funders
- Work with a variety of internal colleagues to produce attractive proposals to submit to a range of trust and foundation bodies
- Maintain excellent stewardship of donors to ensure continued support
- Work to an agreed timeline to submit engaging, persuasive proposals
- Support the wider philanthropy strategy
The person specification for this Trust Fundraising Manager is:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven track record of securing gifts in excess of £50,000
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and produce accurate work
- Excellent relationship building and management skills
- Ability to write persuasively and condense complex information into attractive funding proposals
- Proven experience of working within a philanthropy team
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £35,000 and £40,000. There are part time/flexible working opportunities.