As a Fundraising Officer you will play a key role in the development and delivery of the charity's Trusts and Statutory Fundraising strategy, securing funding for services and activities across the UK. The role focuses primarily on small to medium sized grants with a large portfolio of engaged grant makers in the UK. You will also research new funding opportunities as well as maintaining and developing relationships with existing funders.
Page Personnel are proud to be representing a successful charity on their search for a Fundraising Officer to cover Maternity leave (12 month FTC).The charity provide support to people, various communities and the NHS in every part of the UK. You will report directly to the Fundraising Manager and become an integral part of a small, friendly team.
The key responsibilities of the Fundraising Officer include:
- Inputting into the development of the Trust and Statutory FR strategy.
- Build and sustain a strong portfolio of funders, meeting budget expectations.
- Deliver excellent stewardship, building strong personalised relationships with funders.
- Identify new funders or new opportunities with existing funders.
- Develop compelling and relevant cases for support, working with Operational colleagues, in line with the charity's strategy.
- Analyse and report on performance of portfolio.
- Ensure grant reporting is timely and of a high quality.
- Support cross team initiatives.
- Champion fundraising across the charity
- Analyse performance of the portfolio of funders and takes the initiative in suggesting changes in approach to improve portfolio performance.
- Hold relationships with funders and plan the development of those relationships.
- Works with operational colleagues to ensure high quality reporting that illustrates the impact of funding and ensures accountability to partners.
The successful Fundraising Officer will have:
- Previous experience working as a Fundraising Officer
- Persuasive interpersonal skills, combined with knowledge of the funding sector and the work of the charity, making a credible ambassador for the charity.
- Experience creating compelling and tailored cases for support, successfully securing grants.
- Understands and implements good stewardship practice.
- Understands the requirements of the fundraising regulator, particularly as it applies to this stream.
- Competent in using fundraising databases
- The ability to plan and manage a busy workload, working remotely from colleagues.
The successful Fundraising Officer will be offered:
- Fully remote working
- Business hours - Monday to Friday 0900-1700
- A generous salary of £30,999 per annum
- Trust Fundraiser
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'