Trust Fundraiser Homebased
Trusts & Statutory Officer - Home - based
£26,00 - £31,000 plus flexible working and excellent benefits
Home - based
Are you a highly motivated and skilled trust fundraiser with experience of building a low to mid-value trust income portfolio?
Joining this leading health charity at an exciting time as they launch a new outcome focused strategy that puts partnership at the heart of what they do.You will focus on securing income from low to mid value trusts, supporting both restricted and unrestricted asks. As a key member of an ambitious Philanthropy and Partnerships team, you will expand the donor base by on boarding new funders and demonstrate excellent grant management skills. You will manage and develop the smaller trust’s portfolio, as well as develop more complex funding proposals.
- Trust fundraising experience with demonstrable income generation.
- Experience of managing a trust portfolio from income generation to grant management.
- Strong proposal writing skills with experience of securing trust income.
- Excellent relationship building skills internally and externally.
- Understanding of trust fundraising mechanisms, funding cycles and giving trends in this field.
If you’ve got strong Trust proposal writing and income generation experience, apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'