Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Qualified Trust Executive in Norwich.
Our client is a Top 10 firm with a long history across East Anglia region, who have recently undergone significant growth within their Trust team and are looking for ambitious, qualified individuals to join the team and ensure that growth continues.
This role will include:
- Provide all round tax advice and support to clients and act as a point of contact for specific projects.
- Support managers on tax planning.
- Prepare tax returns alongside deadlines to ensure the efficient delivery of compliance.
- Prepare trust accounts to meet deadlines.
- Assists with the production of tax reports, creating a well-supported piece of technical research.
- Pro-actively solving any technical issues that may arise, demonstrating a comprehensive technical knowledge.
The ideal candidate will have a genuine interest in providing high levels of customer service and build relationships with clients. The organisation is looking for a candidate who can adapt quickly in a growing, dynamic environment and is accountable for their own work.
- Professionally qualified (ACA, ACCA, CTA or equivalent).
- As a client facing role, responsibility and accountability is key.
- Technically strong with tax experience.
- Tax Planning
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job