An excellent opportunity has arisen for a candidate with a genuine interest in accounts and client interaction within a professional services environment.
You will be working for a leading and very well respected law firm within the Trust Team which manages a portfolio of over 100 trusts as well as family wealth management.
The ideal candidate will have 18 months to two years of experience working in an accounts capacity within a corporate environment and will need to possess excellent communication and organisational skills. If you have Gains and Inheritance Tax experience that would be preferable but is not essential.
Duties as follows:
- To process payments for trustees
- To input financial data in relation to bank details for brokers and dividend information
- To update trustees' share portfolios as required
- To carefully monitor client funds and liaise with third parties as required, as well as clients
- To assist with the processing of annual trust accounts and prepare tax returns for Trusts and Estates
- To accurately prepare IHT100 returns
- To provide a high quality legal service to all clients developing sound business relationships accordingly
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential for this role and previous experience using CCH Trust Accounts would be a distinct advantage.
If you believe your skills and experience match the above criteria, do not hesitate to submit your details to avoid disappointment.
Stunning offices, a friendly team and a highly competitive benefit package are on offer for the chosen candidate.
Penhaligon's Recruitment Ltd is an equal opportunities employer
- Tax Returns
- Client Accounts
- Trust Work