This is an exciting and newly created role for a Trust Accountant to work in a management role in a prestigious firm. The firm continue to expand their Team to provide their client base with Tax advice, wealth reporting and accounting. The clients include family offices, charitable organisations and Trustees and the Trust beneficiaries.
The role will be to work closely with the Partners to identify support existing and potential clients as well as supervising the team.
The responsibilities also include:
* Review of work prepared by the team which includes Qualified members as sell as active studiers
* Review of Tax Returns and Accounts for UK and UK Trusts, Estates and charities
* Providing advice to clients who are setting up charitable trusts
* Managing various ad hoc tax planning projects
* Supervision of team including running appraisals
The salary will be dependent on the person's experience and qualifications and there is a very good benefits package on offer to include Pension, car parking, Life Assurance.
The role will really suit an individual who really wants to continue working for an excellent client portfolio, reporting directly to Partner level however does not wish to work in London every day and lives in the Surrey area.
Fletcher George is a Financial Recruitment specialist acting as an employment agency. Please note due to the high volume of responses Fletcher George can only respond to relevant candidates for this role and aims to do so within a 48 hour time-scale.
- Estate Planning