Alexander James Recruiting is currently looking for an experienced sales professional to work for an international commercial vehicle manufacturer in a field based role around the Lincolnshire area selling new trucks. The ideal candidate will have ideally a background in truck sales, van sales, material handling or other capital equipment and have solid hire understanding. This is a great opportunity for a talented sales individual to take on a new step in their career.
* Managing an existing client base across the Lincolnshire area to include Immingham, Lincoln and across to the outskirts of Doncaster
* Business development across these areas
* Providing a consultative approach to business and retail customers through the sale of new trucks.
* Take responsibility for region revenue stream and overall growth
* To sell the company range of maintenance packages and other service products
You will ideally have worked in a sales role within commercial vehicles before, having sold either trucks, trailers, vans, buses or similar and will have a strong understanding of the financial and hire aspects of the industry. Alternatively, the company is open to taking on an individual for this role from another background in commercial vehicles such as parts, engineering or other capacity. Crucially, you will have an understanding of commercial vehicles with a keen interest in sales. In terms of locality the successful candidate will need to be based either with easy access to either Immingham or Lincoln.
* Competitive salary dependent on experience (Up to £30,000)
* Excellent uncapped Commission potential (OTE £45,000-£60,000 achievable)
* Excellent Company Car Scheme with little company car tax paid
* Growth opportunity, working with a leading truck manufacturer
Part of a wider group, the company is an international manufacturer of various types of commercial vehicles to include buses, coaches, trucks and various distribution transport. With a global presence, the company attributes their success to reliability and clear understanding of the needs of the customer. In addition to new equipment, the company are also involved in used equipment which includes a used truck division. Providing an excellent car scheme and various other benefits they're a company with excellent provisions for their staff.
For further information please get in touch with Alex Hopkirk by emailing or calling on .
- 'sales' 'truck' 'van' 'hire' 'commercial vehicle' 'bus'