Pop-up events, marketing & commercialisation exposure? A 1 year FTC Senior Facilities Manager / Commercial Estates Manager is needed for a trophy mixed-use scheme is East London. This brand new development has recently launched and promises to be one of the most exciting and vibrant mixed-use developments in Greater London. As well as the facilities management, you will be involved with launching events, commercialisation of the site and acting as ambassador to ensure the commercial hub becomes part of the local community. This is an initial 1 year fixed term contract.
Primarily a commercial site (office/ retail), you will be managing all estate FM as well as being the central point of contact with the client and the tenants. In addition, you will be running pop-up events, marketing strategy & commercialisation. To ensure the customer journey is faultless and that the service delivered is 5* with a smile, you will be someone who naturally is proactive in managing FM service, procurement, service charge budgeting, health & safety as well as managing a team of Facilities Management professionals.
- Commercial Estates Manager / Senior Facilities Manager
- Liaise with occupiers, being the principal point of contact for advice and guidance in connection with the day-to-day operation of the estate
- Events management and site commercialisation activities
- Acting as an ambassador within the community, business groups and local authorities & emergency services
- Regular estate inspections, to ensure the highest possible standards of service is delivered to all occupiers and residents.
- Procuring & managing FM contracts including security, landscaping, M&E, maintenance, cleaning, waste
- Prepare and manage service charge budgets
- Quarterly and year end reconciliations of expenditure and variance reporting
- Manage & control a robust Health and Safety regime
- Manage Environmental and Social Responsibility programme to include energy management, waste management and control of invasive weeds.
- Contractor monitoring and management
- Monitor vacant/void property and assist with the marketing and letting
- Commercial Estate Manager / Facilities - commercial experience required for this premium multi-tenanted campus
Excellent opportunity for a 5* service driven commercial Estates Manager/Senior Facilities Manager looking for a development with best in class standards. As well as FM the role involves marketing, pop up events & commercialisation.
Due to the number of responses we receive to our advertisements we are unable to respond individually to each application. If you do not hear from us within 7 days you may assume you have not been selected this time - but you are welcome to apply for any future vacancy you feel you are suitable for. Thank you for your interest in Acme Appointments.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'