Our client is currently recruiting for a number of Trim Operatives to join their team at this exciting time of growth. The successful candidates should come from a background such as upholstery, sewing or furniture production. Daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Measuring and cutting foam, cloth, leather and other materials
- Manually manipulate and applying coverings using adhesives
- Sub assemble of interior trim parts for the main assembly lines
- Inspection of assembled items
- Ensuring all of the above is in-line with the quality standards
The above is based on a Monday to Friday day shift, and is initially offered on an ongoing temporary basis. However this role could turn permanent in the future based on individual performance.
We are currently able to offer start dates ASAP, so do not delay and apply on-line now, or call The Industrial Team on / . or drop into our office at 61 London Street, Norwich, NR2 1HL.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job