An exciting opportunity to join a leading corporate bank, which has sites internationally. They are looking for a Trilingual Customer Service Representative to support corporate customers with their account queries.
This is a great opportunity to join a company which offers progression and exceptional training.
Our client is a leading banking group operating in over 20 countries. From the site in Chester, they are looking for a Trilingual Customer Service Representative to manage the day to day running of commercial card accounts.
Duties of the role:
- Handle a wide range of cardholder queries regarding the day-to-day running of their commercial card accounts in a multilingual contact centre environment
- Deal with calls from authorisation centres and merchants regarding the processing of transactions
- Handle more complicated cardholder queries and, where necessary, referring cardholders to supervisors
- Always ensure that responsibility is taken for resolving cardholder queries
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and awareness of bank wide activities and issues
- Ensure that all calls are handled in an empathetic, positive and professional manner, and actioned in accordance with departmental policies and procedures
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- Respond to enquiries about the products, benefits and services Utilise superior communication skills and knowledge of products, benefits and services to generate revenue and maximise account usage
- Ensure that all information transferred to and from the cardholder is recorded accurately, and that confidentiality is maintained in accordance with the FCA Regulations and Data Protection Act
- Be consistently focused on quality of work to ensure the correct balance between customer service and adherence to bank policies and procedures is maintained
- Update bank records in accordance with Data Protection requirements
The ideal Trilingual Customer Service Representative candidate will be/have:
- Fluent in three of English and French, German, Spanish and Italian
- Convey a professional, courteous and positive attitude when dealing with cardholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume, multi-faceted environment
- Self-motivated and results-orientated Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to influence and negotiate with others
The salary for the Trilingual Customer Service Representative is £20k - £23k per annum
40 hour working week
Fantastic progression opportunities
- "customer service" "trilingual" "account manager"