Trilingual Customer Service Advisor
An exciting opportunity for a Trilingual Customer Service Advisor to join a FTSE 250 corporate banking business, based in Chester. This is a varied role in which you will deal with card queries for the bank's corporate card holders. Fantastic opportunities for progression.
Our client, based in Chester, is a global corporate banking business who are recruiting a Trilingual Customer Service Advisor. From their office in Chester, they look after international customers therefore are recruiting candidates to join their team, speaking three of French, German, Spanish, English and Italian
Duties of the Trilingual Customer Service Advisor role:
- Handle a wide range of cardholder queries regarding the day-to-day running of their commercial card accounts in a multilingual contact centre environment
- Deal with calls from authorisation centres and merchants regarding the processing of transactions
- Handle more complicated cardholder queries and, where necessary, referring cardholders to supervisors
- Always ensure that responsibility is taken for resolving cardholder queries
- Maintain a high level of product knowledge and awareness of bank wide activities and issues
- Ensure that all calls are handled in an empathetic, positive and professional manner, and actioned in accordance with departmental policies and procedures
- Assist with special projects as assigned by management
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned by management
- Respond to enquiries about the Bank of America products, benefits and services
- Utilise superior communication skills and knowledge of products, benefits and services to generate revenue and maximise account usage
- Ensure that all information transferred to and from the cardholder is recorded accurately, and that confidentiality is maintained in accordance with the FCA Regulations and Data Protection Act
- Be consistently focused on quality of work to ensure the correct balance between customer service and adherence to bank policies and procedures is maintained
- Update bank records in accordance with Data Protection requirements
The ideal candidate will be/have:
- Fluent in English and one or more of the following languages - German, French, Spanish or Italian
- Convey a professional, courteous and positive attitude when dealing with cardholders
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively in a high volume, multi-faceted environment
- Self-motivated and results-orientated
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to influence and negotiate with others
The salary on offer is £19k - £22k per annum
A flexible shift pattern between 07:00 and 23:00
Monday - Friday
Fantastic progression opportunities
- "trilingual" "customer service" "languages" "german" "french" "spanish" "italian" "corporate banking"
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'