Triage Adminstrator: Pension and Annuities Project
What's the Role?
Our client, a "Big Four" Professional Services firm, is looking for Triage Case Handlers to join a new high-profile pension case handling project in Gatwick. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic large-scale operation in the financial services industry, where you will be assessing information provided by customers regarding their Pension and Annuity products, as part of a Past Business Review related to retirement options.
Tell Me More
- Start date: May 2018
- Location: Gatwick, West Sussex, commutable from London, Brighton and Guildford
- Rate: £120 per day
- Duration: 12 months
Commitment to the duration of the contract is expected
The Benefits for You
You'll be working on a technical review project run by a global consultancy and advisory firm where you can use existing knowledge and experience to make a difference, as well as advance your experience and develop new skills.
Your day-to-day activities will include:
- Processing customer correspondence in a timely and accurate manner
- Updating systems and recording key information
- Using judgement and rationale, arriving at a clear decision;
- Working with a wide range of systems to manage data; and
- Writing/producing customer letters
- Speaking to customers over the phone
What Knowledge, Skills & Experience We Need
- Excellent attention to detail and strong communication skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Work to set personal performance standards and work with the team to contribute to high quality customer service
- Highly organised and confident to use multiple systems
- Driven to achieve targets and take ownership of workload
- Preference will be given to candidates who have proven customer service or other relevant work experience
- Experience working within financial services is beneficial
- Previous experience using Microsoft Office, in particular Word and Excel
To express your interest in this opportunity, don't delay; please send your CV to: or call our Resourcing Team on
Momenta are a market leading financial services resourcing business. Momenta have excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your experience within the financial services industry. If you have the skills and experience for this exciting role then apply today and don't miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the company that provides quality resource, consulting expertise and people development for financial services companies in the UK.