My Client is looking for friendly and energetic Triage Operatives to join there small but friendly team. The role will involve the following;
* Screening calls and asking relevant questions regarding the incident
* Qualifying the call and directing it to the correct services
* Data entry ensuring all records are up to date
* you will be first point of contact and will be responsible for giving advice on sensitive matters
* Strong I.T skills
* excellent customer service skills
* Ability to use own initiative
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
- Call Centre operator
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'