Treasury Testing Manager
Morgan McKinley are currently recruiting for a TREASURY TESTING MANAGER to join their leading client in Gloucester on a fixed term contract for six months getting stuck into a fast-moving project. Alongside an attractive benefits package you will be paid a pro-rata'd salary of up to £53k per annum.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE ROLE:
- Acting as a pivotal member of the Secured Funding team, you will have a good knowledge of mortgages and mortgage operating platforms, the data produced by them, and experience in a software testing environment, including liaison with development and support teams.
- Help shape and streamline activities by adding valuable insight and guidance to processes, which in turn helps us be more efficient
- Actively get involved in the production, coordination and execution of test plans
- Get recognised by your stakeholders as providing fantastic support - with accurate information readily available
ABOUT THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- Experience of system testing and the use of tools to track progress and issues
- Experience in mortgage products and systems is essential
- Experience of working with third parties - software developers and system support teams
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to work to tight timescales, under pressure and to deal with competing priorities
- Brilliant at communicating and building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Appropriately skilled in office applications - with excellent excel skills
If you are interested, available at short notice and wanted to find out more please get in touch with Sadie Franke at Morgan McKinley
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"