TREASURY TEAM LEADER
SALARY UP TO £32,000 DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE PLUS AN EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE AND CAREER DEVELOPMENT.
Our client is a Financial Shared Service Centre supporting one of the worlds’ largest organisations, created to provide back office functions and transactional finance work for many agencies in the UK. They strive to add value to the work they do and the service they provide by making their processes and systems efficient, consistent, and transparent. They now require the appointment of a Treasury Team Leader who will join their Treasury Department and report to Head of Receivables.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Review and improve the treasury team’s workflow to ensure processing is complete and up-to-date in time for corporate deadlines
- Continually review and propose improvements.
- Implement approved processes and working practices of the team to ensure consistency
- Develop further the working timetable to tasks and deadlines involved for all
- Ensuring all client issues, internal and external are managed, communicated, resolved in a timely, transparent, and efficient manner, including compiling feedback to agencies/clients on issues with quality of data
- Responsible for client (internal & external) relationships, effectively building and creating a respectful & professional environment.
- Ensure team is fully trained in all aspects and expectations of role
- Identify any people management requirements including succession planning and training needs
- Review individual team member performance monthly, document review and copy to staff and HR
- Manage and develop Reporting
- Compile month end reports for Head of Accounting and Reporting, devising efficient and clear communication at a summary and detailed level.
- Manage the Bank Mandate Signatory process.
- Understanding of back office client billing, WIP and the impact of billing and collections.
- To be flexible, adaptable and contribute fully within abilities to the organisation’s goals.
- Ability to analyse and prioritise in challenging situations, develop plans, actions, targets, reviews, goals, and review of progress to deliver success.
- Worked in a large multi-functional environment.
- Ability to evaluate staff based on role requirements, identifying quickly issues with performance, by understanding their roles in detail, i.e. at a working level
- Demonstrated process improvement and Project Management of these improvements.
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft
- Diligent with a high level of attention to detail
- Have the confidence to build and maintain strong internal and external working relationships.
- Very strong communicator
- Well organised with the ability to prioritise workloads
- Flexible attitude to achieve results
- The ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to push back and influence when needed
- Demonstrate a desire to increase understanding of overall picture of business
- Experience in Macomomy and DDS would be beneficial.
- Previous Team Leader Experience preferred but not essential.
Should you be interested in this amazing opportunity, please forward your CV to Anna Maguire.
Whilst we will endeavor to contact you following your response, occasionally due to the high volume of applications this cannot always be possible and we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates. We will keep your details on file and may contact you with future opportunities.
- Document Review
- Process Improvement
- Project Management
- Client Billing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job