My client, an Accountancy & Business Advisory Firm with offices throughout the UK are looking to recruit within their large Shared Service Centre based in Liverpool.
Your role as Treasury Senior Assistant will give you the opportunity to increase your skill set, experience and in turn develop your career within accounts.
You will be a dynamic and experienced associate that will lead a small team of Assistant Cashiers who provide a national cashiering service to the Business. This is one of several teams within the rapidly expanding SSC. You will work internally within the business providing support to the client facing members of the team.
- Banking of cash and cheques, perform bank reconciliations.
- Liaise with banks and insolvency service regarding funds held.
- Ensure cashiers instructions are appropriately supported by documentary evidence.
- Investigate and resolve queries than may arise from time to time.
- Carry out VAT returns/payments following de registration and perform electronic filing.
- Deal with internal queries from colleagues and teams across the UK
SKILL SET & DESIRABLE ATTRIBUTES
- Experience in cash book/ treasury/ cashiering is advantageous but not imperative.
- You will have over one years’ experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the Insolvency system IPS is desirable but not essential.
- IT skills - strong working knowledge of MS Excel, other MS products and similar desktop applications. Willingness to learn new systems is essential.
- GCSE level standard in Mathematics
- Capable of assisting and coaching junior members of staff
- Good time management, organisational skills, and the ability to prioritise and complete tasks with limited supervision.
- Well presented with a professional level of communication - both written and oral
- Energised, enthusiastic and results driven.
Please note that no professional training contract is provided with this role. However ongoing training is provided to meet specific needs.
A competitive salary and an attractive and extensive benefits package are offered with this role.
- Bank Reconciliations
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'