SF Group are currently recruiting for an interim Treasury Project Accountant for our Birmingham based client.
Role and Responsibilities will include:
- Group cash management, forecasting and reporting
- Management of cash within existing facilities to achieve optimum cash balances
- Process re-engineering to facilitate cash categorisation, improve visibility/management of working capital & delivery of decision supporting information
- Ongoing development programme in conjunction with non-finance stakeholders to improve the visibility of cash within the budget & planning process
- Management of debt facilities
- Currency risk and reporting - process review, in association with the regional Financial Controllers, to improve transparency of FX risk on overseas contracts
There will also be a focus on the development of a Treasury Dashboard for the Senior Management Team and the day to day management of the treasury officers. This wide ranging interim post will offer the opportunity to play a leading role in the restructuring of the finance team during a wholesale ERP implementation.