An international bank based in the city of London, wishes to recruit for two new positions within treasury settlements team.
They are seeking an operations assistant and senior operations officer to cover the following duties:
- Responsible for checking and authorising deals/payments manually and on systems, while relating to the settlement of the various types of FX/MM transactions.
- To ensure all deals are checked, confirmed and confirmations matched on time.
- To ensure intraday and overnight NOSTRO balances are maintained
- Responsible for authorising deals through MUREX and various other systems.
- Check, sign and authorise manually prepared SWIFT payments.
- Brokerage reconciliation.
- Investigate and resolve all manner of work related enquiries.
Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in operations within treasury settlements.
- Educated to degree or A level and/or other relevant experience.
- Good understanding of MUREX system is desirable.
If you wish to be considered for one of these opportunities please apply now.
- Process Improvement
- Product Knowledge
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'