SF Group are currently recruiting a Treasury Officer focused role for our Birmingham based property client.
Key responsibilities include:
- To liaise with customer departments in order to ensure the Treasury team is meeting the requirements of the company and to develop a customer service culture across the team
- To contribute pro-actively to the enhancement of both IT and manual systems as required
- Ensuring cash flow requirements are monitored and reported upon to line management, adhering to departmental deadlines through the production of weekly and 6 monthly cash-flows
- Assist the Assistant Treasury Manager in all aspects of cash flow management, as required, ensuring accurate and timely production of cash-flow, financial and treasury information
- To ensure all correspondence with any 3rd parties related to the Treasury function is dealt with in a timely and accurate manner
- To assist in the management of the loan portfolio, ensuring that all relevant procedures and guidelines are adhered to
- To assist with the selection of suitable properties for inclusion as security for loan funding, together with arranging valuations and on-going negotiations with Solicitors and Funders
- Monitor a Fixed/Variable Treasury Schedule and ensure that Interest Rates are tracked to provide relevant and timely data for future rolling/fixing decisions
- Produce the monthly loan reconciliations before review by the Assistant Treasury Manager and Treasury Manager in line with the Management Accounts timetable
- Updating of the Assets & Liabilities Register
Our client can offer flexible working, excellent benefits and pro-active and forward thinking office environment.