Treasury Manager Job
FTSE 250 business based in Berkshire is looking to recruit a Treasury Manager to join their central finance function on an initial 6 month contract.
This is a brilliant opportunity to gain further experience in a well-known, forward thinking, global business. With the opportunity for career development, this Treasury Manager role provides the scope to liaise with the Senior Leadership Team and various entities across the Group.
Key responsibilities for this Treasury Manager role;
- Become familiar with systems and daily processes, supporting the existing team with regular responsibilities.
- Including cash centralisation, payment and confirmation processing, EMIR reporting, bank updates and bank account opening/closing and amendments.
- Ensure all back office activity is appropriately controlled, and advise on improvements to the Treasury framework.
- Manage relationships with the key business units and financial operations with regards to payment methods and banking arrangements, working towards standardisation and efficiency across the business.
- Review current processes for Treasury and the businesses and suggest improvement opportunities and priorities.
- Ability to identify and lead any improvement projects which can be implemented quickly.
To be successful in your application for this Treasury Manager role it is beneficial to have;
- Treasury management systems experience (ideally knowledge of Quantum)
- Project management capability
- Treasury qualification (AMCT/MCT) or equivalent
- Experience in managing cash management processes in a large group, ideally a multinational corporate
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.