Randstad UK - is a multinational human resources consulting firm specialising in temporary and permanent recruitment, including contract staffing of professionals and senior managers.
We have a fantastic and unique opportunity to join Randstad in our UK head office based on Capability Green in Luton as a Treasury Manager
Reporting into the Chief Accountant, you will be responsible for managing the company's day to day funding requirements and driving World League Finance Activities by co-driving and ensuring the business. You will look for continuous improvement and develop best practices and effective business controls which will positively impact business results.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the group's day to day funding requirements to ensure the UK and Middle East operations have sufficient working capital to execute business activities.
- Taking responsibility for day to day banking administration duties across the Group
- Ensuring the group complies with its reporting and notification responsibilities required under banking facilities;
- Undertaking cashflow forecast on a regular basis to ensure Group Treasury can pre-empt UK cash flows for cash pooling
- Acting as the main contract between the UK and the UK and Middle East banks
- Identifying opportunities to optimise the Treasury Management of the business
- Providing advise and assistance to the wider business on corporate treasury matters
- Liaising with external auditors at year end and dealing with any queries that may arise
To be successful in this role you will display:
- Where you have supplied advise based on content
- A focus on engagement and team development
- A proven track record in Treasury
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel, including the ability to model and work with large complex spreadsheets incorporating functions, pivot tables, etc.
- Advanced skills at developing and maintaining internal and external relationships at all levels
If you want to join one of the world's largest recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking a proactive role in in the UK Finance Shared Service then please do get in touch today!
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application