My Client, a leading Global Retailer is looking for a Treasury Manager to join their growing Finance team. The position will be responsible for the all currencies and cash across the whole group.
This role will be directly reporting to the Group Finance controller and as a Treasury Manager you will be responsible for:
- Manage cash forecasting on a daily basis, weekly and monthly basis
- Highlight to the Group Financial Controller any risks to cash flow over the coming month
- Manage long term cash flow forecasting and maintain models in line with changes in business activity
- Work closely with the cash accountant to model quarterly covenant tests and flag any risks early
- Managing daily cash reporting for entire group
- Managing the treasury settlement and confirmation processes, ensuring all payments are confirmed and executed
- Working closely with the wider finance team and business
- Review daily bank reconciliations and following up on identified reconciling items with banking counterparts as well as individual markets.
- Ensure that all systems are fully utilised for all Operations processing
Candidate will have 3 years experience in Treasury with high volumes of transactions. Its also essential to have previous experience with SAP.
Candidates will also have strong Excel skills to present to the Board of directors.
This position offers a great opportunity to work within a well recognised business support with a solid benefit package.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.