Michael Page Treasury are seeking an established Treasury Manager for this well know UK brand.
Our client is a member of the FTSE250, with revenues in excess of £1.5bn.
Management of a team of 4 people, including 121's / annual appraisals
- Oversee the reconciliation of cashbook payments and receipts, credit card, PayPal and Amex data for 26 bank accounts
- Oversee the download and import of up to 26 bank statements and daily branch takings data for over 900 stores
- Collate treasury information to senior management to provide an overview of the daily cash position
- Manage the setup of new branches / companies / bank accounts within treasury systems
- Weekly reporting using Insight to ensure the various systems balance
- Month end bank reconciliations including balancing of bank accounts with Oracle financials
- Raising banking queries across various multi-currency accounts
- Oversee BACs payments
- Continuous improvement of procedures and processes
- AAT qualified (ideally)
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Management experience (must have)
- Treasury experience, preferably within a large multi-site environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word
- Retail industry experience desirable.
The salary on offer is up to £30,000 plus benefits
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job