Treasury Manager - Challenger Bank - Milton Keynes
Treasury Manager | Challenger Bank | Milton Keynes
Working for one of the UK's most innovative Financial Services organisations, you will be the 'point-person' for Treasury working directly with the CFO.
The position takes responsibility for making recommendations to the executive team covering technical control based advice, insightful analysis and longer term strategic support.
Our client are defiantly non-corporate: think Fintech start-up more than large corporate. Lots of social interaction, opportunities for travel etc.
- Support the CFO with additional funding
- Producing and presenting Monthly reporting and forecasting for the Leadership team
- Managing the day-to-day treasury and cash management in the business
- Ensure adequate liquidity
- Drive continuous improvement in cash flow and liquidity models
- Analyse and assess market risk to support strategic decisions
- Business Partner with local and international finance leaders
- Qualified Accountant or Tax Professional (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CTA)
- Prior Treasury experience
- Excellent communicator
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent Excel and modelling experience
- Financial Services experience is preferred but not a must
Salary: £60,000 - £80,000 basic + bonus.
Please forward an up-to-date CV in the first instance to be considered for interview.
Please feel free to share with any friends that might be interested
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'