OneFamily is looking for a proven treasury or investments professional to join our Treasury team at our central Brighton office and oversee the Group's assets. The ideal candidate will have insurance experience but we also welcome applicants from a wider financial services background
In this Treasury and Capital Management role, you will be responsible for overseeing management of the Group’s assets and maintaining a strong capital position.
You will also
- Ensure that Group’s investments are appropriate for various risk profiles.
- Ensure that the Group’s portfolio of deposits is invested with due regard to risk and reward
- Ensure that we have sufficient liquidity now, projected into the future and under foreseeable adverse circumstances.
We would like to find a candidates with the following skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Highly developed verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to produce, high quality, relevant reports accurately and within deadlines.
- Ability to build strong external and internal relationships
- Ability to work within the requirements of a regulated financial environment.
- Strong planning and time management skills
- Microsoft Office skills.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- ACT, CFA or equivalent
- Extensive experience in treasury/financial markets preferably with experience in the Insurance Sector.
In return, at OneFamily we offer:
Relaxed dress code
25 days paid holiday, plus bank holidays
Generous bonus scheme
Excellent voluntary benefits scheme
Healthcare and life assurance
Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leave
Staff Introduction scheme
Reward & Recognition schemes
If we sound like a company you’d like to work for- then please get in touch and request the full job description!