A large multinational business is now recruiting for a Treasury Guarantees specialist with ideally 2-3 years working experience within this area.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Responsible for trade finance execution and management, including bank guarantees, stand by LC , letter of credit according to business requirements
- Responsible for accurate, timely and cost competitive transaction executions
- Work closely with related internal and external departments, such as local finance teams globally, banks. Work with internal legal department to ensure complete review and execution of all trade documentations and agreements
- Complete regular management reporting according to agreed KPIs
- Responsible for preparation of treasury related analysis and reviews
- Proactively monitor treasury processes, identifying non-standard activity, exceptions or non-compliance to legal, statutory and internal treasury policies, and escalating to management
- Establish close working relationship with HQ Treasury to integrate regional trade finance management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"