Our client is eager to move very quickly so if you are available at short notice this would be an extreme advantage.
Our client is a global leader within their field, they are an extremely fast paced, complex matrix organisation. The role is to carry out the financial accounting and reporting of treasury activities as part of the Treasury middle & back office teams.
- Responsible for daily & monthly accounting and preparation of monthly treasury reporting pack and other ad hoc reports and other management information.
- Analysis of the treasury monthly P&L including the drivers of interest charge, foreign exchange gains and losses and other smaller P&L line items.
- Taking part in day to day operations of treasury and explaining or flagging potential accounting impacts of activities and tracking these within the Treasury P&L, including practical application of IFRS 9 (please note this is not an IFRS 9 specialist role).
- Preparation of Group Interest Budget and forecasts based on movements in interest costs and debt balances across the Group.
- Year-end reporting, including treasury related disclosures for Group (Half Year and Year End) and Treasury Entities’ Annual Reports
- Responsible for routine maintenance of the Group’s hedge effectiveness documentation and testing.
* Accounting qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) is essential.
* AMCT qualification is desirable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'