Leading consumer products business based in Manchester have created a new role for a Treasury Expert to join their established treasury team.
Working closely with the Treasury Manager you will advise, instruct, and support the treasury team members in the design and execution of ways of working that support the wider global treasury team. Identifying areas for continuous improvement to drive productivity and strengthen the control environment.
Key Responsibilities will include;
- Supporting the treasury team members in order to deliver core services to our customers, working in close collaboration with our other key stakeholders throughout the month and in particular during the accounting close.
- Responsible for the smooth and controls Treasury close, under the responsibility of the team, and in alignment with the required procedure in place.
- Review of controls will be at the heart of your concerns while closing our treasury accounting activities, along with liaising and supporting compliance treasury tasks with internal but also external stakeholders such as our external auditors.
- Working closely with other non-treasury finance teams
- Analytical activities around the treasury transactions and their impacts, mainly concerning the In-House banks and other entities associated with the cash-pull scheme.
- Process improvement projects and investigation work related to department.
- Embedding continuous improvement mindset across the team, leading associates in completing projects to improve processes within the remit of department/team.
- Provide training on-going projects in the team.
Key skills required;
- Qualified or part qualified ACCA / CIMA / ACT
- Degree level education in a finance related subject
- Strong proven experience within a Treasury function
- Experience of financial controls, year-end account preparation and external auditor liaison.
- Proficient Microsoft Excel user
This is an excellent opportunity to join a World leader in their field that can offer the right individual the platform to develop and elevate their career. You will work within a first class finance team, for a business that pride themselves on employee training and retention. The business are going through an interesting period of change that will enable the right individual to get involved in a number of global projects affecting treasury.
Please contact or on for further information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'