Treasury Bank Dealer - City Banking Org
Prestigious, City based international bank are seeking Front Office Treasury Dealer to join their small front office team managing the banks liquidity and execution of flow. You will be of graduate calibre and have 5 - 20 years exp in a Front Office Treasury dealing / trader role. Ideal profile would hold a Relationship Manager upbeat type personality.
Duties will include
- Daily liquidity management of the London Bank branch
- Executing transactions (Vanilla and Derivative Swaps, forwards, IRS etc.) depending on the necessities of the bank's asset-liability and liquidity.
- Capable of understanding the risks (exchange rate, liquidity) the Bank faces and making suggestions to mitigate these risks.
- Building relationships with financial institutions, create opportunities to provide fund to the Bank.
- Searching for secondary market transaction opportunities (primarily bond and promissory bond trades) and performing them taking into account the availability of the Bank’s liquidity.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"