Founded in 2012, Capital on Tap is on a mission to help small businesses thrive. To date, our platform has provided more than £400 million to over 40,000 businesses across the UK. That’s good enough to be named one of the fastest growing companies in the UK - Number 48 on the Sunday Times TechTrack 100.
What makes us different? We view ourselves as a technology company first, we just happen to be in finance. We have built a dynamic and vibrant culture where our employee’s opportunities for growth are as big as their ambitions. We also try not to take ourselves too seriously so we make sure our office is decked out with a pool table, shuffleboard, arcade machine, beer tap, and couple office dogs thrown in for good measure.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for Capital Markets/Treasury Associate to build out the structure and strategy of treasury position. You will work closely senior executives in helping execute debt and equity raises as well as maintain the liquidity position of the company amongst various 3rd party facilities. You will report directly to the CFO and be instrumental in the future success of our business.
What you’ll be doing
- Play a key role throughout the full lifecycle of executing and managing funding transactions
- Assist in devising and building the strategy and structure of specific Capital Markets/Treasury
- Support the execution of trades from cradle to grave - answering investor queries, reviewing legal contracts, and providing data
- Manage Capital on Tap’s liquidity amongst all of our funding facilities
- Monitor our loan portfolio performance including data and reporting integrity
- Manage ongoing communications with a range of existing investors
- Support business initiatives through providing analytical, capital markets and treasury insights
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar type role, preferable with fixed income knowledge
- Comfortable reviewing legal documents and analysing financial models
- Confident interacting autonomously with a variety of investors and senior stakeholders
- Ambitious, dedicated and excited about working with highly motivated and smart individuals in an entrepreneurial environment
- Data analysis skills and experience is required, with cash flow modelling and SQL skills viewed favourably
- Capital Markets
- Financial Modeling
- Legal Documents
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job