Are you an experienced Treasury Assistant looking for a new and exciting opportunity? If so, Our client are recruiting and would like to hear from you!
Our client is the UK's Leading and Largest Independent Business Telecoms provider, offering Fixed-Line, Mobile, IT & Broadband solutions to businesses nationwide. It is one of the UK's fastest growing technology companies and invests heavily in employee development.
The ideal Treasury Assistant:
- Excel skills including VLOOKUP and Pivot tables
- Good understanding of double entry
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
- Comfortable with working on different systems
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
The Treasury Assistant role:
The Treasury Assistant is responsible for ensuring the timely, accurate and high-volume incentive payments to customers whilst reviewing and suggesting improvements to the current process. The Treasury Assistant ensures that Our client's bank accounts are reconciled daily keeping the purchase ledger and credit control team informed so they are able to meet strict month end deadlines.
The Ledger team is also responsible for the accurate postings of all receipts on a daily basis, ensuring the Credit Control team are working with up to date ledgers. In addition, the Treasury Assistant ensures the Purchase Ledger team have correctly recorded any payments.
They offer full on the job training and a generous benefits package, which includes:
- £20,000 – £23,000 per annum
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 days, plus bank holidays + day off for birthday
- Up to 12 paid hours a year ‘My Time’
- Discount for all staff on tech and all the latest gadgets
- Discounted Gym membership and subsidised Fitbit
- Annual events including the Christmas Party
- Quarterly employee reward programme and employee of the year awards
- Enhanced Maternity pay (based on length of service)
- Cycle to work scheme & eye-care vouchers
If you feel you have the skills and passion to excel in the role of Treasury Assistant, they’d love to hear from you, click APPLY now!
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'