Main duties and responsibilities:
• Updating bank statements daily
• Identify the invoices associated with all incoming multi-currency client receipts using customer remittances, account enquiries alongside liaising with the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable team.
• Record identified client receipts in the Accounts Receivable module with accuracy and speed ensure all receipts are allocated by 10am on the 1st working day of each month.
• Prepare out-going client payments and Head Office fund transfers on the system and ensure these are accurately booked to the letter in a timely fashion.
• Manage the volume and value of unallocated cash levels.
• Investigate and prepare all client refund requests for Line Manager review.
• Investigate and respond to incoming cash allocation related enquiries from Accounts Receivable team, Operations and external clients.
• Reporting on daily cash postings to the wider finance team
• Print and code client remittances to aid the cash posting process
• Scan and save all paperwork associated with posting cash receipts daily
• Deliver cheques to the local bank branch twice weekly
• Support the wider Accounts Payable Team to provide holiday cover
The ideal candidate will have:
• Ability to process high volumes of transactions with speed and accuracy.
• Good organisation skills with effective time management.
• Effective communicator, both verbal and written to peers, clients and senior managers.
• Good team player.
• Good problem solving abilities.
• Intermediate excel skills
• 5 GCSE or equivalent Grades A-C
• £17,000-£19,000 per annum
This is fantastic opportunity to work with a global employer with loads of opportunities! This is a full time, permanent role due to start ASAP so a great chance to get a role lined up for the New Year.
Apply now or send across your CV to Francesca.firstname.lastname@example.org
Reed Specialist Recruitment are an equal opportunities employer.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'