Sellick Partnership are currently recruiting for an interim Treasury and Pension Fund manager to join a local authority organisation in the West Midlands.
Role Responsibilities for the Treasury and Pension Fund manager:
- To ensure the appropriate delivery of financial and support to the Council's Pension Fund
- To ensure the appropriate delivery of the treasury management financial advice and support to the council
- Planning and implanting cash investments
- To lead on pension fund risk and governance matters
- To build and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
Qualifications and experience required:
- Fully qualified
- At least 2 years working at a senior level
- Local government experience
- A good working knowledge of treasury
- Pension experience (however, a strong treasury accountant will be considered)
Please apply now for immediate consideration.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultants boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you. Sellick Partnership is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job