Job Title: Treasury Analytics Manager
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000
- 25 Days holiday
- Life assurance x4
- Private healthcare
- Discretionary bonus
- Free tea coffee, soft drinks, fresh fruit, discounted barista coffee
About the role
A key analytical position in the Treasury department reporting to the Head of Treasury: Operations and with oversight by Head of Treasury: Risk. The Treasury Analyst is responsible for the analysis and preparation of reporting of balance sheet positions and risk to Treasury, ALCO, Exco and the Board.
Our client is a specialist in lending, advisory and asset servicing and offer a superb working environment, with the opportunity to develop a great career.
Responsibilities and Experience required for the role of Treasury Analytics Manager
- Financial Planning (25% of the role): Production and development of model to reflect origination activities and SPV cash flows for the periodic corporate planning cycles. Working with the sales operations and marketing teams producing detailed forecast of principal and interest over a forecast period for financial planning.
- Product Pricing (25% of the role): Production and development of MI for Pricing Committee to support the pricing of proposed products for sale and for holding on balance sheet. MI to include; IRR, holding value, sale value.
- Portfolio analytics for marketing support (10% of the role): Production and development of MI for Exco/Alco to support portfolio mix analysis to optimise product mix.
- Securitisation and Capital markets support (10% of the role): Production and development of the capital markets models. Working with banks and structures to develop optimised capital structures.
- Adhoc modelling support (10% of the role): Preparation of adhoc analytical report for; board, exco, group or other departments.
- Static pool analysis (5% of the role): Analysis of the portfolios by vintage to gain insight for the business on the forecast performance of portfolios type, product types and other characteristics. Review of the market for additional insights into expected behaviours.
- Leadership & Team Development (5% of the role): Supporting the treasury team and wider company development and growth.
- Business Systems and Process Development (5% of the role): Document Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and update as appropriate. Actively seek out opportunities for both system and process developments resulting in improved financial controls, performance and efficiencies
- Treasury, structured finance of consumer finance experience is essential
- Degree in numeric discipline (science, business, economics, mathematics) or equivalent work experience
- Extensive excel ability
- Banking experience is highly desirable
- MBA/CFA/ACA or ACCA qualifications are desirable
- Extensive analytical abilities
For more information regarding the role of Treasury Specialist contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days
- Financial Planning
- Portfolio Analytics
- Product Pricing