My client, a global player in their field, with leading brands across four businesses, on six continents, there is never a shortage of opportunities to grow, evolve and succeed. They are one of the oldest and largest privately held companies where the environment and success are guided by longstanding traditions of high moral conduct and ethical standards.
My client is now seeking a Treasury Analyst to work in the finance department, reporting to the Associate Manager working in the front of office. The Treasury Analyst will supervise 2 cashiers to deliver daily operational payments for EMEA entities, whilst supporting projects and process improvement initiatives, with a strong focus on providing excellent customer service.
Responsibilities to include;
- People management: Supervise the 2 cashiers. Assist with recruitment of future Interns or Cashiers entering the team.
- Liquidity management: daily forecasting and cash positioning in order to identify and initiate appropriate foreign exchange deals, funding and investments. Analyse month end balances to propose appropriate movements to reduce large surplus balances and initiate loan repayments and funding.
- Cash management: Through supervision of the cashiering function, review and deliver daily operational payments and collections. Be the first escalation point for external and internal operational payment queries and following up to a successful conclusion.
- Projects: provide key support for regional and global initiatives including Robotics, SWIFT, future transitions, SAP and e-banking optimisation.
- Reporting and Analysis: review and provide in-depth analysis of the payment environment to understand the key drivers and produce appropriate KPI’s.
Skills and experience to include;
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Systems focused with a desire to automate and standardise
- Planning and organising
- Proactive approach to resolving issues and escalating effectively
- Assertive and motivated, ensuring tasks and delivered on time and to a high standard
- Educated to degree level, or significant relevant experience
- 3+ years Treasury experience
- SAP experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
If this is something of interest, please send your CV to Fran Summers at Adjacency Recruitment.
Adjacency provides permanent and interim management recruitment services to a wide range of clients. We source exceptional talent. We deliver a robust, value added approach to every campaign we undertake; connecting the right people to the right career option. We bring expertise and resources to successfully deliver upon Finance, Sales & Marketing, Human Resources and Operations remits up to Board level appointments. Each assignment is dealt with by discipline specialists, with current market knowledge, who will deliver a short-list incorporating exceptional people from a diverse and multicultural talent pool.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'