We are currently looking for a Treasury Analyst to work in Cambridge within convenient reach from the A14.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Management of UK Bank Accounts
- USD cash pooling
- Current Account management
- Managing Intercompany Loans
- Analyse Investment vehicles for Asset Management
To be considered for this exciting Treasury Analyst role, you will need the following experience:
- Degree in accounting / finance
- Ideally although not critical 1-2 years of experience in a similar position in an international cash pooling environment
- Good knowledge of financial markets, banking system, regulation and market practices
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Ideally good although not critical knowledge of treasury software (Kyriba)
We are looking for a Treasury Analyst who is dynamic with an ability to work under pressure and with strong analytical skills.
If you are looking to build a career within Accounting with a focus on Treasury, we would love to hear from you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'