Change Accountancy and Finance are currently working with our leading city centre client to recruit a treasury assistant to their busy team. Initially on an interim basis the role will have responsibility for a number of elements within their corporate treasury team and the delivery of daily and monthly MI to the business. Key duties of the role will include;
- Working closely with other stakeholders to validate and review movements through the groups balance sheet
- Performing reconciliations across a number of platforms to ensure accuracy of records
- Daily reporting of treasury positions and working with business units to resolve queries
- Manage and adhere to KYC controls and processes
- Performing bank reconciliations and reporting on balance status
- Completion of payments as necessary
Applicants for this role will ideally have a base of experience within a similar treasury role or financial control / reporting. Exposure to working within Financial Services or a large scale blue chip organisation would be of benefit as well as strong interpersonal skills and a tenacious approach to taking ownership for query resolution.
Comprehensive excel skills are essential as well as a confidence to extract and manipulate data as required to complete MI templates
Daily Rate: £200 - £230
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"