An opportunity has arisen within our Treasury Team here at News UK in Peterborough, where you will be involved in all elements of budgeting, forecasting and monitoring across the News UK Group.
Working collaboratively with business areas on forecasts, reconciliations and reporting, you will also have the chance to get involved in a variety of ad hoc projects alongside your day to day duties.
Responsibilities will include;
- Compilation of the daily cash flow position, ensuring accounts are adequately funded.
- Production of the daily, weekly and monthly cash-flow and interest reporting to UK and parent company management.
- Assist in production of longer term forecasts including annual budgeting process.
- Maintenance of banking documentation including facility letters and mandates.
- Assist in compliance with parent company treasury related policies.
- Bank charge monitoring and reconciliation to General Ledger.
- Systems administration for Treasury banking platforms.
The role would be suitable for someone studying as an accounting technician or early on in their ACCA/CIMA studies.
If you enjoy working as part of a dedicated team and want to progress your career in a forward thinking business, we want to hear from you.
News UK is a great company full of talented, dedicated and creative people. We are a company which has journalism at its very heart. Our newspapers and associated websites are some of the most powerful media brands in the English speaking world, reaching 30 million people each week. They are very different products with different values and different strengths, but all are united by a commitment to independent journalism that connects with our customers.
News UK is a company which thrives on pace. Our people stretch themselves on a daily basis, challenging the status quo to produce the best service possible to our readers and customers. We embrace creativity and initiative and we have some of the most talented people in the industry.
If you want to work for one of the world's most exciting, challenging and creative media organisations then News UK is the place to build your career.