Our client, a City based start-up Bank are looking to recruit a Treasury Analyst to join their expanding Treasury Department. You will support the Head of Treasury in all aspects of capital management, asset & liability management (ALM), liquidity management, foreign exchange and wholesale credit risk management.
Main responsibilities will include;
- Execution of Treasury deals, including funding, liquidity management and hedging, consistent dealing mandates, limits and procedures including management of the Term Funding Scheme collateral pool.
- Support the Treasury Analyst in the development and maintenance of relevant Treasury models including cash flow forecasting, capital and liquidity stress testing and asset and liability management.
- Preparation and drafting of regular reports to committees including the Board.
- Membership of the Liquidity & Pricing Committee
- Along with the Treasury Analyst, administer ALCO and Liquidity & Pricing Committees.
- Interaction with colleagues including Finance, Risk & Compliance, New Business, Payouts and Collections & Recoveries.
- Ad hoc support of projects including M&A activity, new product development, joint ventures, systems development, etc.
- Financial modelling with a high-level of initiative, accuracy and understanding of business, management and regulatory requirements.
- Production of clear and accurate management reports, both numerical and written
To be considered for this position, ideal candidates must have the following experience & skills;
- Good university degree (2:1 or better) and at least two years' experience in a Treasury environment
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills and an ability to communicate complexity in a clear way.
- Good interpersonal skills
- A self-starter who demonstrates initiative and a desire to learn
- A team player, who is willing to understand the wider business and market context in which they operate
The company will also support you with CertBALM, CIMA, ACCA, ACT or similar professional qualifications further down the line to help you develop and grow within the business