Front Office Treasury Analyst role working for a leading pharmaceutical company. Typical Front Office functions focusing around FX and exposure management, treasury dealing, assisting with the implementation of TMS and various project work.
A market leading pharmaceutical company based in the US with offices world-wide. Working in close contact with manufacturers and pharmacists to ensure that the products provided are of the highest health-care standards. In addition to producing pioneering medical products the client also retails popular beauty products in stores and pharmacies.
- Analysis of various exposures including FX positions.
- Scenario analysis.
- Providing treasury dealer cover when required.
- Maintenance of the groups inter-company loan portfolio database and related pricing models.
- Contribute to the implementation of a new Treasury Management System.
- University degree in finance or equivalent.
- Strong Excel skills or experience with TMSs.
- General interest in financial markets and the effects of FX, interest rates, geopolitical factors on a business and to the clients risk management processes.
- Effective team player who is flexible in an ever changing work environment.
- Able to assimilate large amounts of information and present analysis coherently that supports strategic objectives.
- Competitive salary