- Contribute to team's performance and customer service delivery whilst operating in line with company values by completing all treasury accounting, including statutory accounting and hedge accounting.
- Month end reconciliations, budgeting and producing KPI packs.
- Ensure that the treasury policy, treasury risk maps and procedures are compliant with best practice. Update and amend as required.
- Work collaboratively with their employees, principally those in the treasury team and other finance functions to maintain reputation and relations.
- Perform analysis, including stress testing and trend & scenario analysis of treasury risks as outlined in the treasury policy.
- VBA programming skills preferred.
- Good excel skills are essential.
- Highly organised with the ability to plan and prioritise work in a challenging environment.
- Strong communicator able to present and influence stakeholders at various levels.
- Previous experience in a finance related role.
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills.