My client, A bank based in London are recruiting for a Treasury Analyst to join their team on a 12 Month Contract Basis. The role is primarily responsible for the following:
- Developing the methodologies for pricing funding and liquidity risk.
- Building out Excel models and systems requirements to support the FTP.
- Integrating any models or new methodologies into the treasury P&Ls.
- Integrating the liquidity risk pricing tool into the stress testing model.
- Lead the continuous improvement on the treasury forecasting model.
- Setting the FTP curves.
- Any other ad hoc work.
The successful candidate must possess or have experience with the below;
- Implementing FTP and liquidity risk models and methodologies.
- Previous stress testing experience.
- Previous experience building out financial/treasury models and systems.
- Experience working within Treasury/ALM/liquidity risk and experience managing treasury stakeholders including the front office, finance, risk and IT.
- Strong financial product knowledge; previous experience in a trading/markets facing role.
- Capable of thinking strategically but also able to attend to detail and ensure the bank's liquidity management framework components are compatible and drive the right business behaviours.
- Strong Excel skills ideally to macro level and/or VBA
- Organised and able to project manage across a number of stakeholder groups.
- Strong communication/interpersonal and presentations skills.
- Flexible outlook and attitude, resilient and able to embrace change.
If you feel that you have the necessary skills and experience for this position then please apply below and I will be in touch with you regarding your application.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.