Treasury Advisor - Client Services (Customer Service)
Line of Business: EMEA Treasury Fulfilment & Service
We're currently seeking a Treasury Client Service Advisor/Specialist to join our dynamic, diverse Chester based EMEA Client Service team. Working with a varied multi-national client base you'll be responsible for navigating our cash management and treasury services on their behalf, building solid relationships and establishing yourself as a trusted advisor and navigating GTS on behalf of a dedicated portfolio of clients. This is a client facing role that offers a high level of visibility as you'll work in conjunction with a number of other internal teams to provide seamless delivery and support to a variety of client stakeholders.
Whether you're already working within a Client service function or another client handling role within a banking/financial services organisation, if you have a natural client first approach and a passion for delivering a market leading service then we want to hear from you. In return we not only offer the support you'd expect from a leading global bank but also the opportunity to grow your career right here in [Bromley/Chester/Dublin]. With exposure to a variety of financial products and business partners we can offer excellent mobility and development.
As a Treasury Client Service Advisor/Specialist your main responsibilities will involve:
- Supporting clients with all aspects of their treasury movements, managing expectations with regular updates.
- Team player, helping to form a cohesive industry team aligned to meet common goals and deliver a consistent service to all clients.
- Front line support, navigating all internal partnerships and activities throughout the enquiry to deliver an accurate and timely service.
- Form strong client relationships through regular verbal communication, understanding our clients business and priorities.
- Client advisory through proactive analysis, identifying operational efficiencies, repair reduction and self-service opportunities.
- Face to face meetings, delivering thorough, advisor service reviews. Promoting self-service opportunities and demand reduction.
- Tailoring your service approach according to client needs in order to influence positive 'client satisfaction' survey responses.
- Professionally resolve conflicts and barriers while appropriately escalating concerns that may jeopardise client experience.
- Leveraging industry and product expertise to deepen client relationships and mitigate risk throughout the servicing process.
- Partnering with Sales, Product, Operations, Technical Support and Fulfilment departments in order to provide a seamless delivery to the client.
As a Treasury Client Service Advisor/Specialist you'll ideally need:
- Experience in client service or client facing roles
- Experience gained within financial services or investment banking.
- An understanding of cash management and/or treasury products and clearings
- Appetite to evolve and add to a continued excellence environment
- The ability to travel to client visits
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Influencing skills in order foster an optimum and timely resolution for the client
Nice to have:
Fluency in Spainsh in addition to English (written, reading and speaking).
**Ajilon Consultant** You will be an integral part of Ajilon (Adecco), a FTSE500 Global organisation with over 52 clients and sole supplier to the biggest organisations in the country and the world. You will be a permanent employee onsite with our client where you will receive a regular salary, annual bonus payment, pension contributions, holiday and sick pay, plus a number of additional benefits such as medical insurance, income protection, critical illness and life insurance, access to our discounted benefits website and library of online training materials and future career and certification opportunities. This great opportunity is being offered on a PAYE basis which means a LTD/Umbrella company cannot be used.