My client is a well established fast-growing business with exciting opportunities for the right person. Not only will you assist in the growth of the business but as a Treasury Accountant here you will also develop your skillset.
This is an opportunity is for someone to get exposure to all areas of the business - Sales team, Credit underwriters, and the Pay-outs team, as well as relationship building with external stakeholders involved within the deal cycle, from deal origination to a funded position.
With regular access to the Executive team and Board of Directors, the role will also consist of providing reporting to senior stakeholders including the CEO, CFO and COO to report out on unfunded positions and covenant monitoring.
You will be qualified or studying to be an accountant with relevant industry experience or come from a practice background, the ability to understand complex structures with strong Excel
- Manage and own the funded positions of all deals submitted to our key funder.
- Extract and manipulate data for submission to funders in order to ensure a stable cash position for the business.
- Monitor cash positions to pre-empt needs to request additional drawing from external funders.
- Liaise with all areas of the business to ensure all documentation and eligibility requirements are met before submitting deals to external funders.
- Own the month-end cashflow reporting requirements for submission to external funders.
- Monitor covenant positions and provide board-level reporting on the monitoring of said covenants.
- Build strong relationships with external funders and associated external stakeholders to make the funding cycle as smooth as possible.
- Assist with the implementation of new funding sources and relationships around reporting and analytics.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) from practice or industry.
- Experience working within the Financial Services industry.
- Ability to understand complex structures and transactions.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Excellent communication skills in order to maintain relationships with external parties and report to senior management.
- Excellent organisational skills, the ability to work to tight deadlines and remain calm under pressure.
- Self-motivated and confident.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience of reading and writing basic SQL language to extract data from relevant systems.
- Knowledge of and previous treasury/securitisation experience preferable but not essential
RECRUIT121 Finance and Accounting Recruitment Solutions specialises in sourcing and placing qualified accountants. Working with a variety of businesses, we recruit the most talented accountancy professionals in the industry.
*Please note, whilst we do our best to contact all candidates, due to the high number of applications we receive we cannot guarantee this for every role. If you have not heard anything from us within 7 days of applying - then, unfortunately, you have been unsuccessful.
- Advanced Excel
- Cash Flow
- Wholesale Banking
- Month End Close
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'