An Interim Management Accountant Job In Burton-on-Trent - 9 Month FTC - up to £36,000
Your new company
Hays are proud to exclusively represent a global manufacturer with a market leading position, enjoying high retention and low turnover rates, looking to appoint a qualified Accountant to join a team in transition.
Your new role
Working within the Financial Accounts team, core role duties include but are not limited to:
- Responsibility for accounting, budgeting and reporting of Banking transactions within the General Ledger, including monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Providing accurate daily reporting to HO Treasury function.
- Drive improvements and accuracy in the forecasting process.
- Ensure controls are in place and drive improved compliance reporting.
- Providing cover within the Financial Accounts team when required.
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be fully qualified ACCA, ACA or CIMA and be able to demonstrate excellent technical financial accounting skills and audit experience
- Adept user of ERP systems, SAP knowledge desirable and Excel based skill essential
- Confident in driving change across the team
- Enthusiastic outlook and approach to work, ability to meet deadlines at short notice
What you'll get in return
- Excellent employee benefits including pension scheme, company bonus and individual employee benefits scheme.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'