Your next challenge:
Nigel Wright are delighted to be working with an exciting organisation in Teesside who are looking to recruit a Treasury Accountant for an ongoing temporary contract.
The duties and responsibilities will include:
- Running the daily operations including credit control and cash management.
- Managing the forecast process, including monthly and quarterly cash flow forecast and variance analysis
- Presentation of cash position and treasury reports
- Providing assistance and support to all treasury projects
As the ideal candidate, you will be:
- Ideally be immediately available to commence work
- Able to demonstrate strong treasury experience
- Experienced in management
- Essentially have a strong Excel and System understanding
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'