Treasury Accountant, Peterborough.
£40,000 - £45,000 plus benefits
ABPM as experts in financial recruitment are assisting an online retail business who are based in Peterborough. The successful candidate will need to be a qualified accountant ideally with experience in treasury and cash management furthermore they must be able to communicate with people at stakeholder and board level efficiently.
- Develop and maintain a Group wide 16 week rolling cash flow outlook on a daily basis, provide analysis on the movements between actual and forecast and recommend corrective action ('revised' daily but 'updated' monthly).
- Review budget and forecast data for the Group to ensure its reliability and accuracy to support the cash management.
- Develop cash forecasting aspects of the 'Planning Model'.
- Take responsibility for arranging all banking 'Selection Notices', clean down test certificates, interest verification and bank charge documents.
- Report Group daily cash position to the key stakeholders and analyse variances to outlook/forecast.
- Ensure the best return on all surplus cash across sterling and foreign bank accounts subject to co. policy and risk mitigation.
- In conjunction with the CFO, Group FC and FAM ensure currency purchases are in place and that forex policy is adhered to.
- Manage the Group's day to day relationship with banks.
- To have obtained an Accountancy Qualification - ACA/ACCA/ACMA
- Have experience in cash flow forecasting and cash management
- Advanced excel skills.
- Experience of working within a fast-paced retail business.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced financial accountant to join a fast-paced business and gain great exposure from this high-profile role.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'