Key responsibilities will include:
• Submit bank balances on a daily basis with analysis of significant movements
• Re-position money between accounts as required and management of the pooling arrangements
• Liaise with other departments, including purchase ledger and sales ledger, to forecast payments and receipts in order to produce accurate cash flow information
• Ongoing review and development of reports for bank balances and cash flow reporting to ensure the correct information is being submitted
• Analyse, report and provide a mechanism to promptly react to variances to cash flow predictions, in order that future variances are minimised
• Develop relationships with company stakeholders
• Production of bank reconciliations for bank accounts held across the group
• Management of staff expenses processing
• Fleet management duties
As Treasury Accountant you have significant experience of groups of companies, together with working in multiple currencies and with bank accounts in many countries. You will ideally be AAT qualified or part qualified ACCA/CIMA, with an in depth knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, possess excellent organisational and communication skills and be dynamic and assertive.
Please apply on-line with your CV or contact Laura Vatter to discuss the role in more detail.