You will be part of a small team of 3.
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a very family friendly organisation yet you will still be part of a very driven team with a real corporate feel. Their 30 year business plan project is really interesting. It will give you massive commercial exposure as well as the chance to make investment decisions & liaise with regulator funders.
Duties will include:
- Cash Flow Management
- Maintaining the Accounts function (Month end, Accruals, Prepayments, Balance Sheet reconciliations)
- Working on the 30 year Business Plan and stress testing the business against certain situations
- Owning Treasury Transaction processing
- Monitoring & reporting on Treasury related budgets & forecasts
- Preparing monthly & other treasury related reports for submission to Management, Board, the Regulator & Lenders
Experience / Qualifications required:
- Qualified Accountant. Will also looked at Exam-Qualified Passed Finalists who still need to get their experience signed off.
- Experience of working on a 30 year business plan in a Social Housing environment would be absolutely ideal.
- My Client is also prepared to look at candidates who aren't from a Housing background. This role would also suit someone from a Blue Chip background and they are prepared to look at candidates who trained in Practice, preferably within Big 4 or Top 10. In addition, they'll look at a first time mover from Practice if they have the right experience.
- A background in Banking would be useful, particularly if you have experience / understanding of interest rate derivatives, SWAT & Collateral. You should be able to work out covenants.
- The right candidate could also be a Financial Reporting Accountant.
- You will be extremely accurate, highly articulate and have excellent analytical & Excel skills
- Must have experience of Cash Flow reporting & forecasting
- Must have experience of Month End, Accruals, Prepayments & Balance Sheet reconciliations
This role is paying a Salary of between £34,700 - £42,300 + generous Pension scheme + Flexible working policies.
My Client ideally wants to interview on Friday 9th March but will also do interviews week commencing 12th March. Therefore, if you're interested in this role, please send me your CV by 5:30pm on Wednesday 14th March.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job