Pinpoint Resourcing is currently working with a global fintec business based in the busy West End of London to recruit a Treasury Accountant who is fluent in Japanese to manage financial aspects from cash management to forecasting, ensuring that banking covenants are met and that foreign currency is hedged effectively
- Deliver weekly and monthly cash flow reporting accurately and on time for review
- Forecast FX exposure and execute FX trades
- Responsible for the accurate and timely settlement of external payments
- Provide cash management advice
- Provide information for year end audit queries
- Support the Financial Risk Manager in refinancing and group rate hedging activity
- Support Finance planning and budgeting cycles
- Ad hoc Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable support
- Manage operational issues and updates with banks
- Finance/Accountancy related degree (2:1 grade or higher preferable)
- Strong knowledge of cash flow forecasting and reporting
- Multi-currency experience
- Exceptional excel skills and experience of accounting systems
- Experience liaising with Auditors
- Fluent in Japanese
- Part qualified CIMA/ACCA
If the above role is something you are interested in then please apply!
Due to the high volume of applications anticipated for this advertisement, it is with regret that we may only be able to contact those applicants successful in being shortlisted. However, we may contact you when additional vacancies become available. Should you not want this to be the case, pleasecontact us directly to ensure we are aware of your wishes.
Pinpoint Resourcing Ltd is an employment agency and employment business
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- FX trading
- Treasury Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'